On October 23, Toei released an official Kamen Rider Saber camera effect. When using the special effect, users can “transform” their head into the helmet of Kamen Rider Saber or Kamen Rider Blades.
The effect is available to Instagram users across the world and is simple to access:
1. Open up your “Stories” and click the plus sign to make a new story
2. Select “Effects” and swipe right until you get to “Search” at the very end
3. Search for either “kamenridersaber_tvasahi” “仮面ライダー” or “Saber Henshin Camera”
4. Select the creator name (kamenridersaber_tvasahi) and then the Effect.
5. “Try it” to check out the Effect, or click the down arrow icon to save it to your Camera Effect list.
6. The effect will need to be added to your Effects List (second icon from the right) to switch from Saber or Blades
This effect will only be available until November 1st.
Note: While searching for the effect, you may notice a Kamen Rider Zero-One “HumaGear” Camera Effect option, but this is not an official Toei release.
Featured Image Credit Mantan Web