The official movie poster for the upcoming film Brave Storm has been revealed.
The poster features the film’s main catch phrase “Change the Future!”
Brave Storm, a live-action series based off of the 1970s series Super Robot Red Baron and Silver Kamen, will be released in Autumn 2017. The movie will produced by a new company “Blast” formed by Junya Okabe, who formerly worked with Tsuburaya Productions. The company has worked on several tokusatsu series, including Ultraman.
- Shu Watanabe (Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO & Attack on Titan)
- Shunsuke Daito (Hentai Kamen)
- Chihiro Yamamoto (Kikyo Kousaka of Shuriken Sentai Ninninger & Raiha Toba of Ultraman Zeed)
- Soran Tamoto (Natsuji Kijima of Kamen Rider Fourze and Hajime Koyama/Shrike Amazon 2 of Kamen Rider Amazons)
- Tom Fujita (Haruka Mizusawa/Kamen Rider Amazon Omega in Kamen Rider Amazons)
Brave Storm will be released in theaters on Friday, November 10, 2017.
Check out the trailer:
Article Sources: AnimeAnime