The GQ Men of the Year award is given to the popular men who made an impact during 2017. Not only did 2016 give awards to actors, but also to musicians, atheletes, and more.
- Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (SMAP member)
- Goro Inagaki (SMAP member)
- Shingo Katori (SMAP member)
- Takumi Saito (GARO, Shin Godzilla)
- Takuma Sato (Professional Racing Driver)
- Yojiro Noda (RADWIMPS member)
- Hiroki Hasegawa (Shin Godzilla, Attack on Titan)
- Amahiko Sato (Professional Shogi Player)
- Ryuji Akiyama (Actor)
The GQ Japan has posted a 4 minute video of the event on their website.
Masaki Suda, who portrayed Philip in Kamen Rider W, previously received the GQ Men of the Year Award 2016.
Article Sources: GQ Japan.