The Japanese voice cast has been announced for the upcoming Marvel film Black Panther. It is the eighteenth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
In Black Panther, now King, T’Challla is ready to take his place on the throne. His leadership is challenged by a long-time rival and their fight could potentially affect the entire world. He is forced to team up with CIA Agent Everette Ross and Wakanda’s Special Forces, the Dora Milaje.
- T’Challa/Black Panther – Makoto Tamura
- Erik Stevens/Killmonger – Kenjiro Tsuda (Redyue of Kamen Rider Gaim)
- Nakia – Junko Minagawa
- Okoye – Mitsuki Saiga (Ayakashi Utakasane of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger)
- Everett Ross – Toshiyuki Morikawa (Wise God Torin of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger)
- W’Kabi – Kazuya Nakai (Garu/Ookami Blue of Uchu Sentai Kyuranger)
Black Panther will be released in the US on February 16, 2018.
Check out the Japanese trailer here:
Article Sources: CinemaToday