GARO: Fang of God Cast Stage Greeting Event Held
The cast of GARO: Fang of God joined together in Shinjuku for their first stage greeting in full costume in front of an audience.
Appearing on stage were:
- Junya Ikeda (Gai Ikari/Gokai Silver of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)
- Tsunenori Aoki (Ryoma Sengoku / Kamen Rider Duke of Kamen Rider Gaim)
- Masahiro Inoue (Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade)
- Miki Nanri (Garo: Yami o Terasu Mono)
- Wataru Kuriyama (Garo: Yami o Terasu Mono)
- Director Keita Amemiya
It has been three years since the story first debuted. The cast displayed their renewed costums, and discussed their differences on stage. Inoue stated that even though this was his favorite costume, it was hard to sword fight in. He had to do his best to perform.
The cast had a lively discussion on stage with fans.
GARO: Fang of God debuted in theaters on January 6, 2018.
Article Sources: CinemaToday