On Saturday, August 5, 2017, Kamen Rider actors gathered for a special variety talk show. They discussed their experiences on the series.
Six Kamen Riders joined the cast:
- Hiroshi Fujioka (Takeshi Honjo/Kamen Rider)
- Shun Nishime (Takeru Tenkuji/Kamen Rider Ghost)
- Hiroki Iijima (Emu Hojo/Kamen Rider Ex-Aid)
- Touru Okazaki (Daisuke Yamamoto/Kamen Rider Amazon)
- Tetsuo Kurata (Kohtaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black)
- Kento Handa (Inui Takumi/Kamen Rider Faiz)
Director Koichi Sakamoto, who has worked on several Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, and Ultraman series, also made an appearance. Riku Sanjo, who wrote Kamen Rider W, Fourze, Drive, and Satria Garuda BIMA-X, joined the panel.
Sakamoto and Sanjo also discussed the auditions of past Riders, such as Ken Sato (Kamen Rider Den-O), Masaki Suda (Kamen Rider W), Sota Fukushi (Kamen Rider Fourze), and more.
They also spoke about the currently airing show, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, and the upcoming series, Kamen Rider Build.