Brave Storm, a live-action series based off of the 1970s series Super Robot Red Baron and Silver Kamen, will be released in Autumn 2017.
The movie will produced by a new company “Blast” formed by Junya Okabe, who formerly worked with Tsuburaya Productions. The company has worked on several tokusatsu series, including Ultraman.
Brave Storm takes place in the future, where humankind is almost extinct. Five brothers try to time-travel back to the past to kill the alien invaders who caused the attack. The brothers succeed and attempt to build a giant mecha “Red Baron”. The brothers attempt to cooperate with athletes and engineers on a race to save humankind.
- Shu Watanabe (Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO & Attack on Titan)
- Shunsuke Daito (Hentai Kamen)
- Chihiro Yamamoto (Kikyo Kousaka of Shuriken Sentai Ninninger & Raiha Toba of Ultraman Zeed)
- Soran Tamoto (Natsuji Kijima of Kamen Rider Fourze and Hajime Koyama/Shrike Amazon 2 of Kamen Rider Amazons)
- Tom Fujita (Haruka Mizusawa/Kamen Rider Amazon Omega in Kamen Rider Amazons)
Check out the trailer: