The Tokyo “Fire Safety and Security Fair” event collaborated with Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Chou Super Hero Taisen on March 19, 2017 in Shinjinku, Tokyo. The event discusses the efforts of safety and security by the Tokyo Fire Department.
The following made an appearance at the fair:
- Emu Hojo/Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Hiroki Iijima)
- Hiiro Kagami/Kamen Rider Brave (Toshiki Seto)
- Kamen Rider Agito Burning Form
- Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive
- Kamen Rider Ghost Mugen Damashii
- Kamen Rider Drive Type Tridoron
- Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form
- AkaNinger Chozetsu
- Hyper ToQ 1gou
- Kyoryu Red Carnival
- Red Buster Powered Custom
- Gokai Red
At the opening event, Iijima said to the audience, “This time we’re going to support the Tokyo Fire Department’s Fire Brigade Team! We decided to collaborate because we also want to save people’s lives. Heroes fight beside us every day, so I hope that everyone longing to be a hero can join the Fire Brigade Team.”
The heroes also participated in a parade. While walking along the streets, they interacted with the audience, took photos, and shook hands.
Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Chou Super Hero Taisen will feature over 100 heroes and begin on March 25, 2017.
Article Sources: Natalie