Kazuki Kato and Kenta Fukasaku Work Together in the Suspense Stage Play “Trap”
Kazuki Kato (Daisuke Kazama/Kamen Rider Drake of Kamen Rider Kabuto) and Kenta Fukasaku (Screenwriter of Battle Royale 1 and II) work together in the suspense stage play Trap.
Trap, a suspense play by Kenta Fukasaku (Screenwriter of Battle Royale 1 and II), has cast Kazuki Kato (Daisuke Kazama/Kamen Rider Drake of Kamen Rider Kabuto) for the lead role this summer.
Everyone is doubtful and untrusting of one another during the investigation of a murder. Skillful hints and stunning story compositions lead to a shocking climax.
Trap was originally a play by Robert Thomas released in Paris during 1960. Thomas became a darling of the French theater from this one work, and now it is being performed in various countries world wide, including Japan.
Kazuki Kato made his premiere in 2009. Hereceivedd great response, and the following year he performed on tour. Kato’s role in Trap was discussed over seven years.
Trap stars six characters:
- Kazuki Kato (Daisuke Kazama/Kamen Rider Drake of Kamen Rider Kabuto)
- Shu Watanabe (Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO)
- Midori Hatsukaze (Queen Beryl/Sailor Moon musicals)
- Miho Shiraishi
- Makiya Yamaguchi
- Michitaka Tsutsui
Kato commented on his role “Trap is the first time in 7 years that I’ll be leading on stage. I am delighted to be able to work on this dramatic play with Kenta Fukasaku. A new “trap” will be created. Please watch, everyone. We are waiting at the theater.”
The schedule has also been anounced:
- Thursday, July 13, 2017 Kameari Lirio Hall
- Saturday, July 15 and Sunday, July 16 Hyogo Performing Arts Center
- Tuesday, August 8 to Sunday, August 16 at the Sunshine Theater in Tokyo
Article Sources: TV Life